5 Tier Mirror Maypole Cupcake Stand
The entire size: Length 300 * Width 300 * Height 416mm
# 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th tier is 4mm thick, 5th tier is 5mm thick and 100mm apart. The total height of the stand is 416mm.
# The acrylic comes wrapped in the manufactures protective covering and the bottom of the Tier is in WHITE colour for the mirror effects.
There is no need for glue or other fixings.
The edges of the acrylic are perfectly clear and polished.
Every part of the stand has been accurately cut and finished
Can be taken apart, washed and stored away for another time.
The stand comes flat packed and only takes a few minutes to assemble.
The stand is not designed to move around once built so construct it in its final resting place. Do not attempt to move the stand once it has cakes on it.
Below you will find the diagrams as an example of how to arrange the cupcakes on each cupcake stand tier.
PLEASE NOTE: You must remove the manufacturers’ protective cover before assembling this product. This covering is clear bubble and cling wrap on both sides of every acrylic component.
Parts: Acrylic discs, head screws, double screws, acrylic rods and acrylic feet.
* Remove the manufacturer’s protective cover from BOTH side of each acrylic component.
* The stand is not designed to move around once built so construct it in its final resting place. Do not attempt to move the stand once it has cakes on it.
* Begin by placing the feet to the underside of the bottom disc ensuring they are evenly spaced.
* Take a metal head screw and place it on to a flat surface where the stand is to be constructed
* Carefully line up the hole(s) of the largest disk with head screw ensuring the disc is resting securely on the acrylic feet.
* Now screw the first rod onto the screw thread of the head screw making sure the acrylic disc is clamped firmly between two components.
* Continue by placing the next largest disc on to the screw thread of rod and tighten each piece as you go.
* The final rod is to be used as the supposed for the top tier and the stand is completed by adding the other screw cap into the top.
* The stand is made from acrylic which will scratch if it is not looked after properly.
* To clean the product use warm water with a little washing-up liquid and soft cloth.
* Do not use any abrasive cleaning products as they will make the acrylic.
* Do not put the stand in a dishwater
You may also be interested in the following product(s)